Right now, I have this blog as insanely willy-nilly personal rambling that I don’t think anyone reads but myself. I’m pretty sure no one reads it regularly but myself actually…
That’s all fine and good but I think there are a few things I should change
- Redesign. This design is usuable but there are various unstyled bits because I was was too lazy (and I don’t necessarily know all the CSS classes/IDs in this template). It will probably be a child themed twenty ten or eleven theme. Parts of it also break at various plugin updates.
- Split content a bit more – for rambling/literature and for tech/creative – I will probably just have both on the main page though
- More photography
- More art/visual poetry…whatever the hell that means
- Featured image or thumbnail on most posts (after I redo my design…ha!)
- Make some attempts at animation
- I would love to get more…reliable hosting but I’m not sure if that’s gonna happen any time soon!
- Finding a common topic/theme will be nice…